Sunday, January 13, 2013

I'm turning 20 in 2 weeks!!

Finally going to be out of My "teen" years!
I have some idea of plans, but one never knows if things will work out.
Hoping to get to get a bit drunk *grins*



Want to spoil me a little for my birthday?
A few things I'd adore to receive are on this list here: my birthday wishlist!
Birthday gift cards are accepted as well ;)  (psychologicalprincess@gmail.com)
Make  My birthday super special for Me!

If you buy Me a gift, send Me an email letting Me know, and I *might* send you a thank you message with some
special pictures inside once it's received ;)

Should be receiving Gare's payment tomorrow, as well!
I love it when he sends Me his hard earned money, especially when he admits that he loves it just as much.


I am also speaking with a very sexy girl, on CM. I'm thinking it *may* lead to something very interesting.
We shall see. We shall see.

My CM: exquisitepower

Princess C

No comments:

Post a Comment