Thursday, January 10, 2013

Slutpet

Just something that My best friend, and subby cucked slut, said about Me. ;)


Pretty sure I mentioned ---- to you, the girl I was romantically tangled with from June on, who dragged my heart out and all that... well, she was always trying to replace me (because she likes men) and eventually she did, in late October.


I met my friend Cica through her back in August or September, ---- was always jealous of Cica, and Cica was better to me than -----... she was de facto my best friend.

Cica dommed people and had TAKEN TO IT amazingly, so after it ended with ---- and I, I submitted to Cica.

I think I'm much happier submitting to Cica than I would have been being with ----. Cica is only almost 20, but she's the best domme I've ever had, and a fantastic person!

No comments:

Post a Comment