Wednesday, January 23, 2013

I love taking your money

I love humiliating you with My youth, allow you to bask in the glow that is My life, contributing to My lifestyle so that I may enjoy Myself more. I feel powerful, beautiful, envious as you kneel before Me, presenting all that you are able. I care not about what you have to do in order to make Me happy. You are put here to do that very thing, so nothing else should stand in your way.
You'll get on your knees, look up at My legs and feet clad in the heels you paid for, open your wallet and hand over whats left in it. You'll thank Me gratefully for allowing you to present yourself to Me in such a manner, for allowing you to give to Me so much. And then maybe, JUST MAYBE, you'll be allowed a ruined orgasm, or to look at my photos.


Princess C

No comments:

Post a Comment