Wednesday, January 9, 2013

His name is Koda.

I have my bitchboy here. He's such a sweetie pie when he's been denied, though he's got a bit of training to go through.
We are going to start things off pretty easy, since we live together and I already have control of O/our finances, where/when W/we go places, and what he wears. Today it's a slightly too small shirt of Mine, so when he lifts his arms, it shows his belly. haha he hates it, but I love how he looks in it, so *shrugs* tough titty.
W/we just got his new plug in, and it's super pretty, and the tail matches his hat PERFECTLY.<3 
He loves humiliation, but is still shy to public. xP
So I took his face, and things like that outta the picture.
Anyways, today W/we're going to the doctor, and to the bank.
Then he's going to buy Me lunch somewhere on the way home.

His current rules are:
1. He must ask My permission to touch himself or Me.
2. He will not  talk back to Me(as he is currently so prone to do).
3. He will open the door for Me(that includes car).
4. He will take care of the housework around the house (that our roommate doesn't do).
5. He will wear what I instruct him to wear.


I have some really great plans with this one. He's such a slut! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment