Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Blackmail...


Recieved a message tonight, I'm considering trying it out, once more, to see what happens.

Dear MISTRESS : May I approach?

Hello: My name is Brian.
I have a thing for forced feminization..by "any and all "means that you feel are necessary to accomplish this.!
I had another profile but I had to delete it...to many men overseas chasing me. I didn't invite them and I couldnt shake them. Please, its not that funny. As I cant post my pic on my profile, because of this dilemma, I have attached a pic ....no ...below.

I understand that it all about you...not me. However, I so very badly to turn my mind, body and soul to the right person. I am not trying to Top from the bottom, and I will not ask for restrictions. However, I do know how I can be made a real slave......... and I would like for you to know. May I explain ...you will probably be very happy with my level of commitment (it's a consentual blackmail ...with a twist...where you hold all the keys....and no limits).

I'm for real........ and looking for the same. Its very hard, as I'm sure you know, to find the real thing.

Please accept this as my sincere application to you. Please let me know if you are interested in how I can be made your real slave.

Respectfully submitted,

brian



 his second message


Dear Mistress :



I dont know how to prove it; but, just so you know, my desire runs so deep that i am willing to go, to what some people would construe, the extreme.

I want to experience a total state of helplessness but only for the right person.

To make myself a real slave, for the right person, I want to put myself in a position of total helplessness, by putting in writing permisison to video tape me...names and addrsses and tel numbers of those closest to me....who Im would just die if they ever got a video....but condition the same upon the cosideration that no tapes could ever be released as long as i countiued to submit, for their every desire when they require. Obviously, I woud only do this with the right person.
I can explain why...if you so desire to know.
My desire and level of commitment are very real. The right person I would be drawn to would have to be a real controlling dominant with at least a sadistic overtone.

The tape is for reinforcemnet to give them complete control. It isn't needed ...my desires are real......but I want to enter that state of complete helplessness. I hope you understand where I'm coming from.
I don't ask for any limits as I believe that would detract from giving up full control.
I also believe that making a tape of me being tied spread eagle...fully exposed...and penetrated..while I'm looking at the video camera...would be a great show of devotion to you.


What do you think,


brian


Welll lets see what happens next, I suppose.



PrincessC 

No comments:

Post a Comment