Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Tasks from tonight for the new boy on CM

He sent Me a message this evening, while I was enjoying My night, smoking, drinking and relaxing.
After a bit of chatting, he mentioned he was in a 14 day self-denial, but he'd pay My cum tax if he broke it.
I decided to make that harder for him than he expected it to be.

Upon discovery that he LOVES LOVES LOVES (the silly boy practically cried it to Me LOL) being given lines,
and further probing revealed his intent to hide this from Me,
I gave him 30 lines reading
"I will not keep naughty secrets from Princess Cica"
And he is to decorate the sides with 15 hearts split evenly intp small, medium and big hearts.





I'll update this with a picture of his task,
but the naughty slut will be BEGGING to cum after this.
*laughs*

this is fun!



Princess C

No comments:

Post a Comment