Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Worn Items Available

I'm making the trip to the post office tomorrow! I've had someone purchase a vial of My Goddess Saliva and My heavily scented black nylons.

Don't miss out on getting your own items this week. I have over 40 vials left that I can fill up with My tasty saliva, Alpha's cum, My own ejaculate (yes, I squirt, you'll NEVER get to see hahahahaha well, maybe if you $pend enough), and My Golden Nectar.

I am also selling My dirty panties, an oversized pair of nylons that are completely trashed, and some of My old socks. Be prepared to spend a minimum of $50. You will cover shipping. If you are local to Me, I may be open to meeting up, but I don't meet for less than $100.

I am also currently accepting Houston-based financial slaves for cash point meets. you may contact Me to make arrangements. you MUST pay a deposit ahead of time and be prepared to hand over a minimum of $100. I will choose the meeting place and provide the address. If your tribute is particularly pleasing, you may get to go home with My dirty socks or panties stuffed in your mouth, My Goddess saliva all over your face, or with a swift kick in the balls while I laugh at you.
Last night I met up with a new potential slave toy. he brought Me a $100 deposit for a real time session today, as well as a pack of My smokes. he will be cleaning My apartment, serving My Man and I Chinese food, getting kicked in the balls, and otherwise amusing Me. It will be such fun!

Book your own RT session with Me by emailing Me at psychologicalprincess[@]gmail[.com].

No comments:

Post a Comment