Friday, October 14, 2016

Halloween Package Available

Each holiday, I'll be offering something special. A full package for one lucky paypig to enjoy and worship. The package comes equipped with a few different special items: a pair of My Goddess panties, My dirty socks, 1 dildo, a vial of My Goddess saliva, and 2 pussy pops. As long as the tributes hit $300 in total before Halloween. ;)


How does it work? It's quite simple really. you have to win them, obviously. I won't just let you have the package. You will be given at least one ticket into the drawing for this gorgeous, sexy package of goodies for each tribute that you make, though the minimum requirement is $50.

You can send tributes through:
ExtraLunchMoney
KinkBomb
Clips4Sale
Clipvia
PervOutPay
Cash.me
and
Amazon GC - psychologicalprincess@gmail.com

this little contest will end on the 25th of the month. The package will be shipped to the winner that week. Packaging is discreet. Get started so you can be the piggy with the mostest this Halloween ;) worship Me, forget the rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment