Saturday, October 8, 2016

Betas Spoil - Alphas Reap

My third anniversary is quickly approaching. you have one month to spoil the hell out of Alpha and Myself. I've compiled an Amazon wishlist that contains at least SOME of the gifts you can get Us to celebrate the wonderful day of a Superior Couple. ;)

I am planning to purchase Him a very pricey gift: a Hellraiser Schecter Hybrid C-1. He has wanted that guitar for over a year. It currently costs $1,000. you beta losers are going to be the ones footing the bill. Start sending in tributes towards the gift using cash.me/$princesscica OR buy it outright from my DeliveryCode.

Start sending your gifts, betas. you and I both know We deserve the spoils of your paycheck more than you do. So start spending and make Our anniversary even better ;) the best gift-giver will get to watch Us open all of Our presents on Our anniversary! You know you'd loooove to see an Alpha Man getting to enjoy your gifts, alongside this beautiful Princess.

No comments:

Post a Comment