Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Oh, Princess... My Princess.

Stand at attention before bowing down to the ground, worshiping the very dirt that I trod upon. Don't talk. Don't attempt to stand up. Don't even look up at Me. You haven't earned the privilege to gaze upon My beauty and power.

Do you feel small? Insignificant? That's because you are. You are just a tiny little bug to Me, while I am huge and all-knowing. I am better than you, even now, simply for existing. I take what I want from you and you give it, willingly and obediently. Ready to do whatever it takes to make Me happy.

The only way you will ever be able to improve your life is by serving Mine. Taking care of the things I have no interest in taking care of. You will pay My bills, cover My fun, spoil Me with endless gifts, and worship Me until there's nothing left of you. I'll never give you the time of day if you fail to please Me. you'll never hear My beautiful voice, lulling you into submission and obedience, forcing you to keep on paying and stroking and paying and stroking. Never to see a real release, but feeling it over and over again with every transaction.

you will never turn Me on, though your wallet might. I don't care that you have a pindick as long as you are thick in the wallet.

No comments:

Post a Comment