Friday, October 14, 2016

Wishlist Fever ;)

All you little wishlist buying slaves can come crawling out of the woodwork. You know you've been following Me for a while, hoping and praying that I give you something you can do for Me.

There are several items in particular that I am working on purchasing as soon as possible! you can do something to make it easier on Me, as well as to enjoy the feeling of spoiling and tributing someone as beautiful and wonderful as Myself. ;) you know it is the only thing that can make you feel good at this point anyways...
-a new laptop: I expect $1,000 in My amazon account or sent to My cash.me/$princesscica ; this will replace My current one, which is slightly too old now for My interests. Though it was paid for by a piggy, shrimpdick, some time ago. It is definitely time to upgrade ;)
-a Schecter Hellraiser Hybrid C1 without a FR. It costs just below a grand, so might as well send $1,000 to Amazon for it.

If just 10 of you sent a $200 giftcard, you'd have it covered easily. Though isn't it soooo much better when you can be the one to pay for it all? Hop to it, piggies and wallets ;) break the bank for Me. Dip into savings, sell some things, make a point to sacrifice every luxury you can this and next week to make My life all the better and yours all the worse. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment