Thursday, October 20, 2016

Buy This Immediately and Start My Shrine!

Or just keep them hidden from your wife/gf/roommates, away in a secret place that no one can get to. Maybe at work, where you steal a few minutes behind a locked door - sniffing and licking like My panties or socks dog haha

My worship starter packages are officially available. ;) And they're not even that expensive to start off with! You spend $100 and receive a 10-minute video, six photos, a pair of My worn panties, and a pair of My worn socks to worship and enjoy. The panties and socks are My choice, but they will be worn at least 2 days each. ;) so My heavenly scent will be drenched in hehe

Payments accepted through Cash.Me or OnlyFans or Google Wallet to psychologicalprincess[@]gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment