Saturday, October 29, 2016

Locked Up Pay Pig

you and I both know that your little dick shouldn't be allowed to remain free for long periods at a time. It's time to start training it to be locked up for greater lengths of time. I'm going to help you with your little.... problem. haha


First, you'll send Me a tribute. Don't even bother messaging Me without it. Once you've sent My tribute, send Me a message with your confirmation screenshot attached. W/we will set an amount that you will have to pay before you may be unlocked, after which I will provide you with an address to ship your key to. you will tribute daily until you reach the previously determined amount, after which you will receive your key back or W/we can set another payment goal. During the time that I hold your key, I'll do whatever I feel like with you, whether that may mean sending tantalizing photos, reminders, or whatever else I feel like doing haha

Failure to complete your daily tributes will result in a fine that is three times the daily amount.

No comments:

Post a Comment