Friday, September 16, 2016

It's That Time Again!

My period is here and it's got a vengeance. I'm really bloody, really pissy, and just in general not in a good mood. you all know your job: make Me happy.

Here's what you can do to make Me happy this week:
-Amazon GCs, and a LOT of them. I want My balance to hit $300 this weekend while I am relaxing.
-Cover one of My bills.

  • $50 water bills
  • $150 car insurance
-Purchase items from this list. Send giftcards for them as I don't have an address set up for it right now. Might change that later, might not. We'll see.
-Make sure I have lots of money coming from KinkBomb, ExtraLunchMoney, ManyVids, and all the other sites by buying as many of My videos as you can. Use up all your credits/tokens/whatever. Empty out your accounts for Me ;)

Now hop to spoiling Me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment