Tuesday, September 6, 2016

An Assignment for FinSubs

One of My friends will be writing an article on this subject. She posted this and I decided that you shall all have the same assignment as well to provide a diverse response.


Send me a short essay, 1-2 paragraphs, describing how you feel about new findommes publicly admitting their lack of experience and trying to learn. Send them to me via private message, they will be used in an article a Domme is going to write for FinDom Consortium.
If you would like to be credited on what you've written you MUST mention that in your message, and She will link to your fetlife profile with the quote. If you would like Her to link to a sock puppet account, send it FROM the sock puppet account.
All writers will be rewarded with a "thanks" and a link to the article once it goes live.
All essays can be sent either to My FetLife account or to Her's.

No comments:

Post a Comment