Friday, September 9, 2016

Anal Slut Training

I had a weird little bitch buy a task to get his feet wet in serving Me. I suspect he will be a good little toy. The very first assignment had him spend a whole day wearing an inflatable butt plug. he was tasked to do three pumps at first, slowly increasing it over the course of the day. he is already locked in chastity, perhaps permanently if he gave the key to the wrong person hahahaha I decided to share the day with you ;)

Starting off with his first three pumps (short video for you fags to enjoy ;P )

1st check in:
'Oh, God - I forgot I have to meet my ex today to pick something up! I almost begged you if I could take it out first or do it another day, but I was scared of angering you. I felt like such a little bitch seeing her with my hole plugged, especially since she cheated on me before she left. I hope she didn't see anything weird under my pants! ðŸ˜ž'
On his way to a meeting with a client haha second check in of the day.
Third check in xD xD xD
"I had to step out of a meeting with a client just to degrade myself for you and further prove your power over me and my place beneath you...😞"
Fourth one had Me laughing so hard!
"I thought that 3 pumps would be easy but 3 hours and I'm already squirming. Had to sit through a meeting and try to sit still, which was torture! I'm already scared about having to add more pumps soon..."
His next two pumps officially added ;D
"Oh, God! Two more pumps as ordered, Princess! My ass is feeling so full! ðŸ˜­"

Next check in for Me.
"Oh, Princess! My ass is so full! I'm squirming really good now! This is by far the longest I've ever been plugged up and I'm barely halfway done! ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜žðŸ˜­"

Another few more pumps in this bitch's ass
"Oh my God, I need this thing to be out from inside me!!! You are absolutely destroying my ass, Princess!"

A spontaneous update to the way it has impacted his chastity
"And it's making my pathetic little clitty practically burst out of its cage!"

LOLOL
"I am completely broken, Princess. My legs are shaking and my knees are weak. I want relief from this intense penetration sooooo bad, yet I can't bring myself to disobey you. Your power over me is absolute and my servitude intoxicating..."
Another video from the little clit bitch
"Oh, Princess! That balloon in my ass is making it difficult even to pee! I hope that my suffering and humiliation is pleasing and amusing to you, at least...😭😞😞😞"




hahaha he seems to really enjoy showing everyone how much his ass can handle
"Done with my last appointment of the day! (Thank God). Two more pumps for you, my Princess, then heading home to finish the assignment. That is if I'm able to still walk to my car...😂"

My anal slut is truly having an experience...
"My final 3 pumps for you, Princess! Pure, blissful torture..."


"Ten thrusts in my slutty ass, Princess! And a picture of my wrecked, sore, gaping asshole...

I hope my efforts have pleased you, my Princess. This was an incredible, intoxicating assignment and as good as it feels to finally have relief for my ass, I already miss the pleasure of being under your control and serving your perfection. Thank you so much for this assignment, and giving this lowly worm an opportunity to serve under your Divine feet..."



I hope you all enjoyed this as much as I did hahahahaha




UPDATE:

LOL he saw it and this was his response:
"OH MY GOD! I JUST CHECKED OUT YOUR BLOG! SO POSTED THE WHOLE THING?! THAT IS BEYOND HUMILIATING! I AM MORTIFIED RIGHT NOW!!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment