Friday, September 9, 2016

Gambling Games

I'm planning to go on a trip to NOLA with the BF and some friends soon! I expect you to foot the bill of our gambling fun with $200 for each of Us. Of course, I think it'd be fun to make it into a nice game, so here is a list of games W/we can play together while you work towards paying for My enjoyment
<3 p="">
The Sock Game:
Buy-in: $15
Premise: you can have three free guesses as to the color of My socks. If you get it right, I'll be sending you a clip of My gorgeous socked feet to enjoy ;) if you get it wrong with all three guesses, you LOSE and will be paying a $30 loser fee.

Alternative version of My Sock Game:
$5 per guess; get it wrong, and you pay $10. get it right, and I'll send you a pic. this can be played until you are all out of money. ;)

Dice Game:
Buy-in: $20
Premise: you will roll the die and complete the task that comes with it. These vary from mild to extreme, so be prepared. Failure to complete the assignment within 60 minutes will result in a fine of $50.

To Cum or Not To Cum?
Buy-in: $15
Premise: I will choose a number 1 to 10 and write it down. you will guess what number I've chosen. Picking the right number will result in an orgasm. Failure to choose the right number means no cumming for your pathetic dick.
<3 p="">
<3 p="">You can pay your buy in @ https://www.pervoutpay.com/PrincessCica

No comments:

Post a Comment