Monday, September 5, 2016

How to Order a Custom from Me

A custom video is exactly that - a customized video made specifically for you to your specifications. Now, that can mean that you are super specific or you're not. It doesn't matter to Me. I just enjoy making custom videos.
My videos are priced at $10 per minute. At 15 minutes, the price drops to $8 per minute. At 30 minutes, it drops to $5 per minute. Payment MUST be made in full before I record the video. I record using a 1080p HD camera and deliver it through a DropBox link that you can download or save to watch from your computer.

Custom videos are not a form of submission from you to Me. It is a service that I provide. Submissives of Mine may earn videos, but these are not customized, aside from in the matter that they are made for that particular submissive and is based around their interests. You can send Me an email to discuss your custom video order.

When you message Me about a custom video, be polite and thorough. I will want to know the length of the video you want. If you don't know, then figure it out based on what you can spend. I will also want to know the content you'd like included, if there are particular phrases or actions you need Me to perform/speak, and your other needs, for instance, attire or a particular pair of shoes.

If anything that is needed for the video is something I don't own, you will need to supply it. This does not detract from the price and value of the custom video you want. I can add it to My wishlist on Amazon or you can send Me a giftcard directly to the website in question.

Now that you know how to properly request a custom video from Me, you can go ahead and email Me: psychologicalprincess@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment