Thursday, August 25, 2016

Open your Wallets - Fall is Coming

And I want to go shopping! I need comfortable, flow-y material that keeps Me cool in this Texas humidity. you need to please Me and Goddess knows this is the only way that you could ever hope to do so. Now, slide out that bit of plastic that makes Me oh, so happy, and get to sending Me gift cards to Nordstrom. I'll post photos of the outfits I buy with all of your money. ;) this is your purpose and your life, so get started before its too late.

Enjoy this sexy photo from a few years ago while you spoil Me to the ends of your bank account.
I know you wish you could be beneath these heels, where you BELONG.

Oh, and while you're at it, you may stroke that dicklette of yours once for every $10 you spend on Me. Spend over $400 in a single go and I might get in contact with you to... show My appreciation. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment