Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Bills you Can Take Over for Me

I've decided that bills are so too tedious and I really hate paying them. you will take care of them for Me. you will send it to psychologicalprincess@gmail.com via square cash or google wallet. These are all in USD. Any boys outside of the US can PM Me to discuss alternative options.



Oh, and on the subject of rewards, I base My rewards on the individual. I don't offer cookie-cutter one-size-fits-all rewards. What is the fun in that? Don't forget to message Me after you've sent payment, so that W/we can discuss potential rewards for your contribution to My and Alpha's lives.

Cable/Internet
Amount: $100
Due date: the third of the month

Electricity
Amount: $100 - will update when this drops after summer is completely over.
Due date: the 14th of the month

Car Insurance
Amount: $148
Due date: the 28th of the month

Phone
Amount: $70
Due date: the 15th of the month

Rent
Amount: $760
Due date: the first of the month

Taxes
Amount: $1,000
Due date: Sept 15

Non-bills that you can take on

Spending Money
Amount: $200
Due date: weekly

Funding for My first overseas trip with Alpha - does not have to be paid by one person ;)
Amount: $4k
Due date: February 2017

No comments:

Post a Comment