Monday, August 15, 2016

Week Away...

What a shitty fucking week. >.> To start things off with a bang, the BF and I got into a car accident with some asshole. We had to call the cops and get them involved since the guy who's fault it was refused to do anything. Now We are still dealing with the insurance company of this asshat. Car is totaled and can't even be used. :/ Huge fucking bummer.

In addition to this crap, I had to spend several hours at the hospital so they could x-ray my body and make sure I wasn't injured (guy hit my side of the vehicle, just narrowly missed my door). OH and my phone broke as a result. Buy Me a new one, so I can use My cash on the more important aspects of this situation. It is the first on the list, or you can just order it from highest priority. Send giftcards if you can't cover it all.

Now on to the more bright and happy things - well sort of bright and happy.

-ELIE: YOU NEED TO FUCKING PAY UP YOU PIECE OF SHIT. Or do you REALLY want Me to jack the rates up even higher? Ugh, you are a complete and total failure. No wonder you spend all your time begging to talk to Me. Well, NO MORE CICA FOR YOU, FAGGOT.

-had My obsessed pantyhose guy send even more cash in hopes of getting a new video. I'll be recording today and even you weirdos reading My posts will have the chance to buy it this time since there aren't any mealworms involved hahaha

-going to be hanging out with my BFF today. She and I are planning a girls' night out to go dancing and get drunk together sometime this week or next week. YOU are all going to cover it for Us and MAYBE I'll even be so kind as to take some photos with her ahahaha she doesn't want to take your money, but she DOES encourage your spending on her hahahaha maybe I'll even let y'all see her Amazon wishlist at some point.

-Just mailed out a pair of socks for someone - a NASTY pair that I wore for over a week and a half hahahaha he is going to be in such trouble when he opens the package and gets a deep whiff of My sweaty feet. he's locked up as it is, so hopefully that shit will hurt hahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment