Friday, August 19, 2016

Click here NOW

Ohhh what a fun-fun-fun week :) Payday is today. Well, for Me. And for some of you - which is also for Me hahaha so anyways, let's see....

Enjoyed a session with a french submissive loser. If he keeps coming back, I may need to give him a nickname. I made the tiny-dicked horndog hump pillows in his hotel room and jerk off while I teased the shit out of him hahahaha funny thing is, I think he got hornier over fucking pillows and being told how pathetic his wee-wee is than My body LOL that's a TRUE fucking loser right there.

Chatting with an old guy who lives in My state. he is a hoot and I think will be very rewarding in the long run. I've already made several listings on Backpage and CL for him to take BBC, but I am also planning to have him fulfill video requests for guys for Me, which of course I will be raking in the $$$ from ;D so if any of you want to see a guy jerk off, eat his own cum, fuck his own ass, or just about anything else (that doesn't involve blood), email Me. That's his ass in the (tiny) pic above!

My new phone is arriving today :) I'll be back to KIKing and Instagramming in no time ;P

OH and a few financial dommes and Myself have started working on a collaboration project! It is to provide fledgling findommes access to a wide range of information that can offer many different perspectives on financial domination and submission. The blog can be found here. Excuse the lack of material, We are currently in the process of identifying intelligent women who can provide a nonjudgmental viewpoint of the lifestyle. We are also accepting posts written by subs. By all means, look around, read some things, and check out what articles We are currently accepting! All posts that are submitted without a name are shared anonymously.

No comments:

Post a Comment