Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Anal Sluts and Prostate Milking

I had canadian druggie messaging Me again today hehehe he is a hoot! Sent Me $150 to get on cam and watch him get really high and shove various items up his ass hahaha we got a HUGE thick-ass sausage up there, he kept it in about 15-20 minutes before I made him swap it out for a large, round lime. his ass is SO gaping. then I helped him find his g-spot, which OMG his face hahaha I can't even, poor guy was so high, he couldn't even finish by the end of our time together. he's probably smoking and scraping together more cash in hopes that he'll be able to finish (though I doubt that he can when he is this high LOL).

I spent the day working. Blocked SEVERAL fucking asshats who don't get the concept of Domme. I DON'T DO SEX SHOWS. I NEVER HAVE. God damn, you fucking morons. >.> I won't be nice about it, I have no reason to be. If you're here to stroke your nasty dick to ME, you had better be doing it the way I say, whether that means you're out sucking some guy off while you stroke or you're shoving fruits and sausages up your sissy ass.



OH I totally forgot: two of d's heels arrived today. :) I was VERY happy. The UPS guy was surprised by the size of the boxes he brought up, even made a comment about how much I am shopping lately hahaha I think it is the same guy who brought the shoes from d's LAST shopping spree. xD I'm working on a wishlist at Nordstrom filled with beautiful shoes for you to keep buying for ME. I'll be sending you some pics, later on, to drool over while you keep shop the wishlist ;)

and for all you who are reading this - I have SO many photos in My newest pairs of heels. you'll feel so weak. BUT I won't be sharing until I see those tributes filling up My accounts. Send it ALL to psychologicalprincess@gmail.com



Update - I got two other pairs of heels today from heelslave! The two combined come out to $420. YAY - I loooove waking up to presents <3 :="" a="" be="" custom="" day.="" dog="" doing="" few="" for="" fun="" going="" good="" in="" long="" nbsp="" out="" p="" park="" should="" start="" taking="" the="" there.="" time="" to="" videos="" walk="">

No comments:

Post a Comment