Saturday, March 16, 2013

Princess update! High heels, trampling, niteflirt and MORE!

Hello LOSERS, I see you've all been wanking over My page! Plenty of you click the NiteFlirt links but you have to actually PAY UP to be  allowed the fucking orgasm. Otherwise don't even bother clicking the buttons, so stupid, you lot.

Anyways!
For the good piggy boys that I DO know, you are FABULOUS. You've been doing SO WELL in keeping Me happy and smiling.
Of course, that doesn't mean you can't IMPROVE. I expect BIGGER tributes. Reach DEEP into those pockets, boys.
Princess' new goal? I am moving to Colorado soon. I have my moving fund set up already. ;)

I have a little spotlight action for one special boy *giggles* he's sent Me 2 pairs of heels already, and they are fucking INCREDIBLE.
Want to see? Well I've decided NO FREEBIES for ANY of you! Until at least some of you start tributing like good piggy wallets.
So! In order to see ANY pictures of Me in My gorgeous new heels, you can go to My Niteflirt and BUY them. haha

 You can have a peek, but the best photos are available to the good boys who EARN them.

He is sending Me more this week.
What a good boy(; Keeping his Princess in the FINEST heels.
 I love looking beautiful, haha.












Aside from ALL of that fun fun fun, I've started an online hypnosis training course.  :) I'm very excited about it, I love learning
because it means I have SO MANY more things to do to My pretty piggy boys *giggles*

I *am* interested in finding a piggy addicted to watching a woman smoke. I smoke Newports, the best of the best, and they are expensive. Just like Me. So, if you ARE interested, message Me at psychologicalprincess[AT]gmail[D.O.T]com
If you are REALLY interested in proving you're a worthy piggy, then tribute Me before you even message Me.

Catch you losers LATER, I know you'll be drooling over these pages for some time anyways.

No comments:

Post a Comment