Thursday, March 7, 2013

Good evening!

I have been out fairly late tonight. I went out to dinner with Boyfriend(:
It was paid for by pubbup, with a gift card he had sent Me AGES ago.
Anyways, it was DELICIOUS. I loved the food.
We went afterwards for some frozen yogurt, and then took a leisurely drive home. :)

Pubbup has recently been upgraded to a new position.
He tributes $150 every paycheck to Me, along with his $200 each paycheck to be saved up for coming to visit Me.
He is becoming more and more brainwashed as my sissy slut *giggles*
Desperately wanting more and more of My precious time.

I've decided to open a new position in the stable.
I want a loser to worship My beautiful legs and feet.
He will tribute a minimum of $300 a month to Me, covering My manis and pedis, as well as My shoe addiction.
He will recieve, in return for his service, photos before, during and after each visit to the saloon,
as well as the chance to purchase my shoes after they've been worn for a while.
Consistent servitude for 2 months results in even more rewards for this particular boy in my stable.

Apply by sending an impressive tribute, and ask for the applicion.
All tributes may be sent to psychologicalprincess@gmail.com
You can tribute via venmo, amazon giftcard, giftrocket or greendot.


 





xx

No comments:

Post a Comment