Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Hypno, pubbup, boytoy and sexy times..

I'm having a lovely lazy day today. I finished up My first test for My hypno class online, and aced My test. :) I'll probably take care of the second one later today.
Boyfriend and I have been snuggling and watching shows and otherwise having a blast out here while you slave away to make money for Me. ;)
pubbup is making an online journal tonight,  if he can manage to not fuck everything up for once. Otherwise I will deem him USELESS instead of pubbup, and he will henceforth be named thus. In only a few days he is getting paid PLUS he'll have his income taxes soon! So on Friday he is sending me a whole lot of $$$ *grins* you will ALL have a LOT more to compete with. Maybe I'll even put up a photo of ALL the cash he sends Me that day and show it off to you lot! LOL
I've been taking a LOT of photos lately, and putting them into My Niteflirt click and pay games. The ONLY way to see them is to PAY. Otherwise, attempt to be Mine and serve Me and maybe you'll get to see them as REWARDS.

In other news, I've been considering letting boytoy back into My life. He sends Me $30 every time we talk, before I will even say hello. Keeping this up, he may end up with that cuckold position that we spoke of. He agreed to send $75 a week to cover a date. Pretty cheap, but not too bad. Let's see if he actually sends it, though.

 I'm having STEAK tonight! And have a new episode of The Following to watch with it! And then Boyfriend and I have sexy times planned. I know you want to hear ALL about it, E, but you know the rules. You MIGHT get what you want once I get what I want! The contents of that big, thick... wallet of yours.

xoxo
Princess C

No comments:

Post a Comment