Saturday, March 2, 2013

Hello all!
I haven't been posting in a little while. I have been busy, doing homework for school (which is EXHAUSTING) and locking down pubbup as My complete and TOTAL bitch. He has done VERY well in his training thus far. :) But this post isn't about him. LOL I know you aren't here to read about My loser pet. You are here to read about ME.
So first off, I'm announcing that I have made a Easter Wishlist. Easter is this month, in case you forgot! So I expect to be sent goodies! I have chocolates on there, as well as other various gifts. I love to be showered in money, and gifts, so start shopping and saving up to spend on Me! I want to have LOTS OF CHOCOLATE THIS YEAR. <333 :="" and="" candies.="" chocolate="" i="" love="" p="">Secondly, I have a position for a foot slave open right now. You can be the lucky footloser to serve and worship My beautiful toes and feet and ankles. Use your imagination on how you can get My attention and fulfill your fantasy of serving a lovely Princess's gorgeous heels.


Are you in My area and DYING to serve a financial domme? I am currently taking applications from slaves in the Houston area. I have a few requirements in order to have the privilege of serving Me offline.
1. You must live close enough to serve Me in My home at least once a week without issue.
2. You will serve Me however I want, i.e cleaning My house, paying for My dates with Boyfriend, and taking Me shopping at least twice a month if not more.
3. Each time you visit My home, you will bring a gift, and a tribute.
4. You will be able to text Me daily.
5. You will always give Me respect, honesty and sincerity.

To apply, send a tribute worthy of My time to psychologicalprincess@gmail.com
Afterwards, email the same email to let Me know that you did just that, tell Me how you sent the tribute, as well as the tribute amount. I will then send you the application.

Now, piggy, don't forget, you MUST pay your cum tax & your daily worship tax. <3 p="">make Me happy today, boys!

xoxo

Princess

No comments:

Post a Comment