Tuesday, March 12, 2013

My pet has stepped into the spot light.

My sweet, sweet teacher pet sent Me an Amazon giftcard for something I very, very much desired. Many consider this a small tribute, but he does the very best he can, which is what makes Me so proud when he sends extra money, aside from his monthly snail mail cash tributes.
I used this $40 tribute to purchase My new, sexy, studded combat boots. ;)
He is also being rewarded with My old flats, which I'm sending out this very day to him. :)

Some total WANKER bought My Ebanned listing, and didn't pay for it with in the time limit, EVEN after I gave him an extra day! Especially when he sniped it from the poor guy who spent the whole time it was up, slowly building his bids up to meet the price to get the clippings AND a special video. So now I've relisted it, get it back up to $50!!

Worship these boots, WORM! haha it's the least you can do since YOU didn't buy them for Me.













xoxox
Princess C

No comments:

Post a Comment