Saturday, February 20, 2016

[New Videos] Get Ready for Trampling Fun!

Fresh off the camera, TWO new videos are now available for your viewing pleasure! ;) You can reach Me on Findoms or via [email] to purchase either of these new videos, or to place an order for your very own custom videos. In addition, I have a couple new photosets available, but you can learn more about those in another post!
1: Bikini Body Smoking Hottie
A sultry 4 minutes and 39 second video where you can watch Me in My sexiest heels as I smoke a cigarette. My long legs, pointy heels and beautiful movements are enticing and hypnotic.



2. Trampling in Sexy Heels
You'll LOVE the way My long legs move as I stalk about in My sexiest pair of high heels. Watch as I destroy a box with the mere point of My heels. Stabbing into the tender cardboard and wreaking havoc on it. I kick and stomp and trample all over it for absolutely NO reason, just to destroy something when I feel like it. 2 minutes and 20 seconds.

No comments:

Post a Comment