Thursday, February 18, 2016

New Apartment - New Princess

After SO long of being away, I'm officially back in action ;) There are several changes going on in My life at the moment, but that doesn't mean I won't be refreshing ALL the information on this blog, as well as at My NiteFlirt, ExtraLunchMoney, Clipvia, Clips4Sale and FinDoms accounts. If any of you are from FinDoms, I'm sure you've already noticed that I've been back for about a month now. In a few days, I will be opening My kennel to accept TWO financial slaves that I will allow to make Me happy. I am also intending to accept a cuckold and a foot bitch with financial slavery mixed into the fun. ;)



Other bitches are allowed to send tributes, and MAY receive a reward for it. Those who decide they want to Adopt a Bill during the month will certainly see a reward, though that reward depends on My mood.

Ongoing Bills You May Take On
Rent: $740
Automotive: $300
Utilities: $250

One-Time Expenses You May Take On/Reimburse
Pet Deposit: $500
Internet Set Up: $150
Electricity Set Up: $200

Outside of everything, I've been having a BLAST since stepping back into the FinDom world! My, how I have missed it. <3 a="" already="" cash="" certainly="" deserve="" desires.="" duck="" everything="" fact="" getting="" have="" he="" heart="" i="" in="" just="" lucky="" mailbox="" me="" mention="" my="" not="" on="" other="" p="" planning="" s="" send="" sending="" someone="" straight="" that="" the="" things="" to="" understands="" what="">
If you're looking for My latest content, it is ONLY available directly through Me! I am currently only accepting TWO forms of payment: PP and GMail. All content (videos and photos) are sent through Google Drive, and you can download it from there. ;) I will be setting up a direct payment system that allows you to send Me cash at your (or My) slightest whim! So get to it, boys. I want to see My inbox blowing up with $$$$$.

No comments:

Post a Comment