Friday, February 26, 2016

My Newest Potential Pet....

is super awesome hahaha he has been such a good boy for the few days that W/we have been talking! Right now, I have him walking around in his girlfriend's panties, interacting with people and doing errands! he can barely fit into them, and I cannot stop giggling about it! In just a few days, he has sent Me tributes to pay for a sushi dinner date with Boyfriend, one just to make Me smile (and it did!), and a couple just to cover some random snacks and beers. I'm pretty pleased he is a local boy, I just might let him come over, give Me cash, take Me to lunch, and serve Me in My home.

I loved the sushi, it was so good! Boyfriend and I tried Asaha (beer), and it was better than Bud Light. We finished the evening off with some of My favorite beers, and I painted My toes purple! I plan to do My fingers soon, who will be paying for My mani? ;)

Desperately hoping for My attention? Eager to send a beautiful Domina a gift? My wishlist on Amazon can be viewed here, and I recently put My shipping in, so you can order right off the list! I have many things I want, both for Me and for the apartment, and for Boyfriend of course! I am also accepting gifts through cash.me/$princesscica!

No comments:

Post a Comment