Saturday, February 20, 2016

Fetish Video Subscriptions Now Available!

I have had a BRILLIANT thought for all My favorite boy toys out there. ;) I'm currently offering subscriptions to weekly new videos! These videos won't be available on ANY of My fetish clip websites for 2 to 4 weeks after they are released via My subscription service.



You lucky subscribers will be able to choose between 3 types of subscriptions, and have the option to customize your subscription even further when you email Me! You can choose between paying monthly, every 3 months, every 6 months OR annually!



The Subscription Types & Their Cost:
1 new video per week for a month: $100 ; 3 months - $250; 6 months: $525; 12 months: $850
2 new videos per week for a month: $150; 3 months - $400; 6 months: $775; 12 months: $1,100
3 new videos per week for a month: $200; 3 months - $475; 6 months: $999; 12 months: $2,000 (saves over $1k)

All upcoming videos will be announced with a week before the subscription is sent out! Email Me for more information on how you can get in on this amazing new way to keep up with ALL My latest content and more! Some months I will include additional special things, such as a free photoset, a desktop wallpaper of yours truly, specials for customs or even new information on upcoming slavery applications.

No comments:

Post a Comment