Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Update on My life ;)

I know you have ALL been wondering where I've been this past week. Well, I've been having a blast with your cash :) All these Amazon giftcards I've been getting lately have been spoiling Me with so many packages in the mail last week(: I waited all week to let them pile up, and I still don't even have it all LOL I am still expecting two more things, along with some more heels from spikey.(:
After the week was up though, I recieved the following gifts:
-Iron Fist high heels
-32" flat screen television
-Conair Waterfall Foot Spa
-HDMI cables

I also received a printer, but I am having to return it for a replacement, ugh.
So, currently expecting the following gifts(:
-printer/scanner
-5-in-1 George Foreman Grill
-2 pairs of sexy high heels (Spikey, chop! chop!)
-4 pounds of Applewood Bratwursts (YUM)



What else? Well, My auction for My dirty socks completed, so I will be setting up another couple auctions for some things.(:
One lucky boy will be able to purchase an entire water bottle filled with water from My foot spa (after use, of course). I also am going to be selling a pair of panties, and some thigh highs, so get those wallets ready, bois.


Now, the past weeks tributes:


e paid of his debt. He currently owes a final $75 and a couple of gifts. Ofc, that $75 will be going up another $75 come Wednesday, but W/we all know how e works. He likes to build up a debt before finally being forced to pay it off. I am on to you.









All of these are from the same boy, irishboy. Ofc, he only lasted the one week before he learned that he only is rewarded things when he actually pleases me and obeys. After explaining the dynamic to him, I was called "delusional". He wanted some of his money back, but even if I wanted to, I can't return half an amazon gc.










 Someone who understands how shit works. I had LOTS of fun playing with this painslut for a little while(:




So, I know I've been having a good week, but I want MORE. So hop to it boys.
You can tribute Me through SO MANY WAYS:
Amazon giftcards: psychologicalprincess(AT)gmail.com
Groupon Giftcards: above.
Giftrocket: above.
Tribnow: princesscica


xoxox
Princess

No comments:

Post a Comment