Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Been having a BLAST being Me ;)

hurry hurry, 17 entries left available in My SPH contest, the winner of which will get publicly humiliated as well as a small session with Me laughing at their tiny 'cocks'. Each entry is only $5, so hurry up sissies and exhibitionists. If you don't have an Ebanned, sign up for one to bid ;)

SPH contest link



So while I've been gone, I've done a LOT of things. :) I found all these wonderful and AMAZING face masks and stuff that are ALLL natural, so I've been doing those pretty often, which is actually a lot of fun. I LOVE being pampered ;) I've also acquired a new humiliation puppet, and a toy on MGF who has proven to be quite a spender. :)
I'm saving up THIS month for a new laptop, so start sending in your tributes boys! ;)


You can also now send Me things in the mail :)
Princess Cica
881
Rosharon TX 77583

So send Me anything you'd like ;) cash, gifts or even little notes and letters :)

I also have a contest going to reward those who want to tribute towards My new laptop, visit My tumblr for more information:
Visit here to see the contest


xoxo
Princess

No comments:

Post a Comment