Friday, June 21, 2013

Hey faggotbois and footsluts!

I know I haven't been updating like I used to, and you miss Me a whole lot. I see a lot of you come here regularly, and just creep on My posts. I'm pretty sure useless is one of those losers (I know, I see you reading on here, fucker).

I've recently posted a couple of Ebanned auctions, as well as new videos on clipvia, and c4s (yes, I have a c4s now!) So go and buy them! Buy every single one of them, and then email Me telling Me that you did. Perhaps I'll reward you, perhaps I'll simply take more from you before laughing in your face. AHAHAHAH who knows?
These are some gifts I recently recieved from SHRIMPDICK, who needs to give Me more of his money, bc it makes Me so fucking happy haha




I have been spending my week playing with puppy. hes a married boy. We've been playing a dice game, with him doing things from sucking cock at a glory hole to humping a pillow for 15 minutes on cam. It's so much fun ;) I have all sorts of other tasks for him to do for Me. hehe

I have a date tomorrow. I'm going to go get a manipedi beforehand. If you want to pick the colors, and get a short phone call from Me, send Me $60 via Giftrocket (or message Me about other payment methods): psychologicalprincess@gmail.com

I'll be posting lots of photos tomorrow on Tumblr from My manipedi, as well as from My date. The plan is dinner, which will be sushi, and then some fun at D&B for a little while. ^^ It should be quite a blast, and I'll be getting some cash at the end of it, hehehe.


I'll be doing a little photoshoot soon, too, so you can all get ready to whip out your wallets for photo sets. hehe

>how to earn my phone number?
-tribute me $50 via giftrocket, $75 via MGF and then send Me an email, include the email address you used to send the funds with. I'll send you a text message. the $50 will allow you to text with me from time to time for a week. To renew, you simply send another $50 giftrocket/$75 MGF, and the fun can continue on. ;)
 *note: this does not guarantee you my attention, but I will give you tasks every now and again during the week that you have paid for my number. I get bored and can be very playful. :)


ciao bitches

No comments:

Post a Comment