Sunday, April 14, 2013

Updates ;)

I know you losers miss Me SO much when I don't update for a bit hahaha I have some new photos and things to share :)
I've had a lovely weekend and enjoyed it greatly.
I had a fun session with a new boy from MGF :) He had a TINY cock and omfg I couldn't even believe how difficult it was to see!
I made him sing Me a song in an opera voice, LOL about how small it was :P 2 3/4 inches! hahahaha
If I had the ability to, I would have recorded it to share with you all because it was just I about died laughing :P
I did My nails AND hair this week. =]

On another note, I'm back home. Sir has a job interview tomorrow(: I'm hoping it goes well, it'd be a HUGE upgrade from now lolol

Let's see...
I have a few new videos available for you goons on Clipvia. I'm still setting up My C4S site so you will have to wait on that :P
There are some very cute ones too ;)

I am expecting several things in the mail this week :) I'll wait until I have all My packages and I'll post about them for you haha
one is a TV, one is a new printer and one is a nice pair of heels(:
The new TV is from a new slave, named a. he is under consideration right now. However, since his wife already found out, who knows how
long this boy can last LOL I expect to hear from him on Monday, with a big fat tribute to apologize for his week long disappearance. xP Since he lives in My area, I am expecting him to work very hard to be allowed to serve Me in person. x)
I also have been playing with a new girlyboi on My yahoo :) he is LOTS of fun! Very consistent with tributes, and very amusing. Lots of obedience. I'm pleased with her thus far.

pubbup is out. I'm done with that loser. He talked shit behind my back, and refused to pay his final payment. He is not a bad slave. We simply didn't see eye to eye, and he handled it wrong. I would still give him a good recommendation. But I would advise to be wary of handling him. He is very devoted when he wants to be, but he is slow, and a bit dumb at times. *sighs* It was fun though.

I have a new opening as well. For a new piggy to humiliate and abuse *giggles*
I have a few requirements:
be intelligent. spell correctly. be timely with your tributes, responses, and assignments. make Me laugh regularly.
don't be all about the kink.
Apply here.

xoxo
Princess

No comments:

Post a Comment