Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Updates: new videos, new potential submissive, bellydancing and tributes.

Today, I was contacted by a modest sounding boy named Ali. I have taken that name from him, leaving him as "a". I will not be posting photos of him, for privacy reasons. He will be my little pet, trained to please. His first tribute was $250, so he is really setting the pace for a fun filled time with him. :)
Today, I am going to buy a new television from Amazon, thanks for a's tribute.:)
I'm expecting a $150 giftrocket card from e, as well.




Today, I recorded a custom clip for a customer on Ebanned, I will be making it available to forsaken losers tonight on Clipvia, and Niteflirt, or directly from Me to purchase for $50 (5 minutes in length).
The photo to the side was taken after the recording was made. :)


In the recording, you get to watch as I rip up paper after paper of My college homework.








 And finally, tonight, I am working on my belly dancing classes, as well as taking care of some hypno class work.


xoxo Princess


No comments:

Post a Comment