Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Spin the Wheel and PAY

I've created a fun, new little spin the wheel game of My own. These are for My little financial slaves and submissives to enjoy. I love a good gamble, especially when it's entirely rigged in My favor. ;)

An example - not the official LT/MT/HT options.
The game is pretty simple. You can choose between the low-tier, mid-tier, and high-tier editions. Low-tier is obviously for broke ass bitches who are hoping not to blow past their budget in their first spin or two. Mid-tier is for your typical finsub, who may roll anywhere from $50 to $300. High-tier is for the REAL gamblers. It's My favorite for obvious reasons. Will the wheel force you to spend $100? Will you be ensnared into a $1000 payment? Who knows? The risk is high, the rush is high, and the sensation that sending Me cash offers is too good to ignore.

To play, shoot Me an email and an Amazon GC if you've never contributed before. If you have, simply request one of the tiers! you may add Me on KIK to receive clips of the spin.

Note: I would LOVE to do a TeamViewer option. However, those I have not TV'd with must tribute a minimum of $50.

Now start playing. Princess is feeling greedy >:)

No comments:

Post a Comment