Thursday, January 5, 2017

Goddess' Goals for January

Yes, your Goddess does make monthly goals. your job is to ensure that they are attained.


I want this wishlist completely cleared out. Every single item must be purchased immediately. Spend your paycheck on Me. your only regret will be in NOT spoiling Me for My birthday. I am the priority, not you. The top priorities on the list are the xbox one S, coffee table, LG G4, laptop, and external hard drive. Fulfilling My desires is your sole purpose in life (not to mention the one way you're able to pleasure Me at all).

I want to add $1,000 to My savings account. Make it happen. cash.me/$princesscica All of My bills last year were paid for by My pets and internet losers. Keep it going. Every bit of My own income will be deposited straight into My savings account while you slave away to keep My life amazing.

I want $500 in Amazon. you know the email to send GCs to. If you don't, it's pretty damn easy to find, so don't be a moron.

I am accepting new slaves this month who will take on the following roles:
-birthday bitch. this bitch will be responsible for My birthday outfit, as well as My drinks and any expenses for what I want to do that night.
-local domestic slave. A local slave will be responsible for cleaning My apartment every week, running My errands (such as groceries, shipping out packages, etc.), and serving Me however else I please.

To apply for the above, you may send a tribute and an email. Tributes don't mean I own you. It simply proves to Me that you are capable of serving Me and following instructions.

No comments:

Post a Comment