Monday, January 2, 2017

Loser Update or Whatever

useless, who is now named daysha, has graduated into a proper sissy bimbo! Well, rather, she is on the right path to it. hahahaha. Let's see, I lost track of just how much I drained her for over her week off (somewhere around $250 or so, not counting all the new sissy items she gets to have), but she went above and beyond, continuing to send more and more every day. ;) she is just that brainwashed and mindfucked.


this is what she did the SECOND her guy buddy went home LOL she'd been waiting to do this almost all week long. what a total fucking slut. and soon I'll have her locked up with her keys all the way over here. hahahaha 

Let's see.... brittany got too scared and ran away hahahaha she came back and ran off again like a scaredy cat. LOL meanwhile crotchkiss is gearing up for the new year, ready and prepared to be screwed over even more than before. It'll be so funny to see her lose complete control to Head Girl.


Got this $120, plus another $160 and then $100 more, from some loser on ebanned hahahaha $120 so he could MAYBE get a couple videos (he failed to win them, having chosen the wrong number like a doofus). $160 to post a few certain videos to My OnlyFans, which he is NOT allowed to subscribe to. And $100 for 1 photo of My feet, only ensnaring him further into obsession over Me hahahaha I'll come up with something to call this maggot.
Let's see.... a little over $100 from a humiliation junkie, $50 from elie who needs to send MORE and not be such a cunt, bootbitch sent around $60 or something before drinking and spending on My birthday wishlist, and My new little pervyfootboy spent quite a bit over a couple of days hahahaha he's so lucky - getting to gag over My nylons after a WHOLE week of wearing them.
and I know he'll be back soon to splurge ever harder.


 I'm sure there's others who shouuuld be recognized, but I don't remember all of you. Pay again and see what happens LOL


No comments:

Post a Comment