Friday, December 6, 2013

Get on the floor, dog, you don't belong on your feet.

I've been busy as hell haha I just got My kinkbomb up and runninng, you can go buy videos off there now ;) hop to it and make Princess happy!
I've decided to start accepting new slaves again, you can apply in a very simple way.... Send a giftrocket tribute (or email Me at psychologicalprincess@gmail.com for other methods you can tribute).
And then fill out the following application:
-Name, Age, City/State, Relationship Status.
-Fetishes you are into
-Limits (include here if blackmail is a limit)
-past experiences with Dommes, and your various feftishes
-your favorite way to be rewarded for good behavior (ex: web cam, an orgasm, panties, photos, etc)
-Amount you can tribute each week.
-Amount you can spend on gifts (including food delivery, alcohol and the occasional sack)
-Anything else you would like for Me to know

You email this application to psychologicalprincess@gmail.com and let Me know the amount you sent with Giftrocket (or one of the other methods).

I'm waiting on a pizza to be delivered, it should be another 20, 25 minutes before it arrives. But I will update you on My toys!
-Pet: might be leaving soon :( It's sad, as he was My very first finsub and I do adore My pet, but he has different needs to be met now, and so hopefully he will be happy when he does leave.
-Pantyboy: he's already sent Me a good amount of money in the few days we've been talking, shows the ability to be obedient, and smart enough. he'll be a real time boy very soon, if he keeps it up. :)


How to schedule a real time session with Me, for UNOWNED (as in Not Mine, and Not Someone Else's) boys:
I will not session with you if you have never purchased an online session with Me, or otherwise interacted with Me.
I charge $200 for the first hour, and $75 every following 30 minutes.
You MUST send $50 to book your time with Us.
-Email Me at psychologicalprincess@gmail.com with the following filled out:
   +Name, Age
   +Fetishes you'd like incorporated into the session
   +Length of session you are interested in
   +How you will be paying for the session (Cash, Giftrocket, Greendot, PP)
   +Hard Limits
   +Will you be bringing someone along for aftercare, or shall you need it? If so, what works best for you?
Note that I do host sessions at My home, and do so around My own and another 2 people's schedules. Let Me know if you don't want ANYONE there, and W/we will work something out.

xoxo
Princess

No comments:

Post a Comment