Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Curious about how to best spoil Me today?

Besides CASH, which everyone knows is the very very best way ;)
I am happy to take from you in other ways.
Send Me giftcards to places like
the Four Seasons, I love getting to stay in hotel rooms! It's a nice little vacation away from being home.(:
Hot Topic, I don't always like their selection but it happens often enough that I want you to be the one paying for My purchases there.
Southwest Airlines, My Man loves to fly, and I am intrigued by travel! So pay for Our travel to and from new and exciting places! This is especially perfect for situations such as My Birthmonth (January!), Christmas and really any other time of year.
Starbucks, My caffeine addiction! I love coffee so much!
Amazon, My shopping addiction ;) and I know that you love paying for that the most, but you BETTER mix it up to make sure you're keeping ME happy above the rest!

Keep spoiling Me, and I'll keep making posts ;)
Princess Cica xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment