Friday, November 22, 2013

I'm all settled in and I am *back*, so you know what to do..

I am finally all settled into My new apartment.(: Internet and cable are hooked up, as well, so I can start doing cam sessions again :D I've missed having all My stupid little clowns, losers and wimps to play with. I have been enjoying the time to Myself, but I need the internet haha

Now, let's see... Christmas is coming up! So as far as the presents I want for Christmas go and look at this wishlist. I don't have a PO box currently, so if anyone wishes to purchase gifts for Me, they must send an Amazon Giftcard in the amount +shipping/handling on the gift, and specify which one they are purchasing. They will likely get to see Me with the gift, enjoying it as I would enjoy it. ;) There are things on there I want more than others, do not disappoint Me boyss. The holiday after this is My Birth month!
Now, I am working on a few different videos for you guys ;) I know it's been a while since I posted anything new. You should be anxiously checking My sites *grins* as I will be uploading much more frequently now! Starting today, actually, I just have to finish some editing haha, in the meanwhile, click here and buy more shit, you freaks.

I can tell you I am dating someone new(: He's been a friend of Mine for 13 years. He knows what I do/enjoy. He's supportive of it, and pretty much anything I do.<3 and="" benefits="" can="" do="" enjoy="" for="" fucking="" gets="" go="" guys="" hahahaha="" happy="" he="" i="" it="" just="" knowing="" love="" m="" making="" p="" pay="" shit="" suck="" that="" the="" to="" weirdos="" you="">
In order to arrange a session with Me anytime soon, the following is required:
-a tribute offer (don't be greedy, twat, you know I deserve more than that) -GIFTROCKET, or PP
-at least 15 minutes notice
-a short list of your fetishes and limits and all that good stuff (:
My email address is still psychologicalprincess@gmail.com

xoxoxo
Princess

No comments:

Post a Comment