Sunday, September 22, 2013

Moving Date? Tomorrow- more or less.

I am really fucked up right now. I know it's like, 8:05 AM and I have been up all night long with X (my x bf/x daddy), and his friends/my friends.(: It has been a blasty blast blast.
Sooo, but I am moving out tomorrow. :/ I am sad about it, tbh. I almost cried, when I was packing My belongings. I am working on most of My stuff tomorrow, while I leave out the necessities that I can just throw into a few bags when I am moving out. I'll be staying at My besties, AKA Goddessa Coventina (!!), parents place, while she and I and our friend R finds a place to rent together.
Want to be useful for Us lovely Goddesses in our search this week?
You may do one of the following, and you will receive something different for each one:
-tribute towards our rent,
-tribute towards our bills
-buy things for the place off THIS wishlist, it will get sent to My old address, until I update it for the new one (which I will after our move is settled in ;) )

REWARDS, you can choose ONE:
-5 minutes per $15 on webcam (play session)
-1 minute per $5 custom clip (you provide a script)
-15 minutes per $25 on the phone with Us
-1 pair of worn panties per $50

How can you contribute with these things, you must be wondering, little slave, little pet. Well, I will answer that for you, boy-child.
One, there is the wonderful Giftrocket. Only available, currently, to United States boys, I have had the interest of receiving one from someone outside of the United States, as he has an American CC, so if you have one you can do it, too! Regardless where you are!
Click here to send Me contribution through Giftrocket.
Two, you can contribute through MyGirlFund, ExtraLunchMoney, Clipvia and Clips4Sale, by either tributing, tipping OR buying a video! It's that simple, really.
Finally, you can contribute through P**P**, and ChaseQuickpay. Email Me for the information at
psychologicalprincess[AT]gmail[D.O.T.]com <3 p="">
Just REMEMBER: to make a *NOTE* of what you wish to be helping Us towards(: be it rent, or bills, or apartment furniture/things We want for Us to play with.(: And let us know what kind of reward you'd like to be sent.

Now, what else can I let you guys know of?
Well, We, that is Coventina and I, are going to be available Monday and Tuesday (yes, THIS Monday and THIS Tuesday!!) to play with you losers ;) of course, you can play one on one or with the BOTH of Us! hehe :) We will be around, probably after We go apartment hunting on Monday. Be ready to forget the Monday blues, with US around for some time to spoil Us silly!
She specializes in the following fetishes, at this current time that is:
-tease and denial, jerk off instruction, strip TEASE (as in NO NUDITY, JUST TEASING fucking perverts, trying to see My girly all naked ;) that's for ME hehe), humiliation.
She is QUITE curious about the following at this current time:
-cock and ball torture, small penis humiliation, cuckolding (with Moi!), pain play in general.

Finally, I come to the conclusion of this update, pay for My shit fuckers. I spend a LOT of time with you losers,  making you videos and such. So it's time to show Me how GRATEFUL you TRULY are over Me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment