Sunday, September 8, 2013

The Life of a Princess: update on Me!

Hello, you guys! I know I have been away for some time now. Lots of things have been going on. I will make little pointers, and perhaps elaborate upon them as I go.
First off, My Man and I broke up. We are still friends, and honestly fuck buddies. We may progress back to how We were eventually,  but for now, We are just what I said. After spending a few days moping, I think it is safe to say that I will be okay, at least as long as he and I can be this way.

My best friend, and fellow Domme, Coventina, is getting an apartment with Me in October. I am 2/3 of the way to saving for the rent, as I plan on pre-paying as much of it as I can. Along with the pet deposit, which one of you will be covering for Me(; She is going to take care of setting up smaller bills, like electric and what not. It will be great, as We will be able to cam together, double our wardrobes and otherwise dominate losers like you who is reading this.
You can contribute towards Our rent money through the following links, just make a note 'rent'.
-ExtraLunchMoney
-Clips4Sale
-Clipvia
-MyGirlFund
-Giftrocket

In October, as well, Coventina and I are traveling to DC! Yes! The very same! We are going to be flown out by fatso, who is paying for EVERYTHING. hehehehe I loooove when boys do that type of thing! I know you must be sooo jealous that he gets to do this. We NEVER travel alone, so anyone who wants to play with Us out of state has to take Us both hehe the best part is, My pet lives in the area too, so he and I get to meet up! :)


Wimpy has been cracking Me up lately, too(: I have sooo many naughty recordings to have him just... exposed to the world!
I love making him give Me money to take things down, or to take things off hahaahaha wimpy is just sooo ugly and gross, making him jerk off all over himself is almost the most satisfying route!
Finally, the last bit that I feel like sharing, is that you lot will have many more and new opportunities to serve Me after I have moved. I will be getting a new cell phone just for findomming, and keeping the one I currently use for it to be a personal phone(: So want to make that happen faster?
I want the HTC One phone! Buy it for Me! Send it to My PO Box!


xoxo
Princess Cica


Princess Cica
PO BOX 881
Rosharon, TX 77583

No comments:

Post a Comment