Friday, December 20, 2013

New Video- Falling For My Legs

Fall under My spell, I know you have a crippling addiction to legs, especially when they are as long and gorgeous as Mine.
You get to enjoy watching Me massage some good smelling lotion from Victoria's Secret into My freshly shaven skin. I massage the muscles and boast their beauty to you.
Don't you just wish you could bury your face between My gorgeous, and now sweet smelling, toes?
I know you want to be the one rubbing the lotion into My soft, pale skin...

Video Details:
High Definition 1080p
5 minutes in length,
Formats currently available: WMV, MP4, AVI

Now, the biggest question that I know you must have..
Where can you get this hot, fresh and sexy video?

ExtraLunchMoney;

Click here and find them in the list.

Clipvia

Kinkbomb

You can also contact Me on My Mygirlfund profile to ask about the video.

No comments:

Post a Comment