Monday, March 6, 2017

Travel Plans - 2017


Toward the end of the year, say around the end of October and beginning of November, I've been invited to visit Canada! It'll be My first time there, staying with friends of My family's. This means that there is much for you, My little slavies, to take care of!

I want to fly first class, which means you'll be working hard to get Me that $2,000 for the two tickets. Contribute to My goal through My iWantClips, KinkBomb, and ManyVids. Start sending now! I don't want you waiting til the last fucking second.

While I'm there, I'll be booking cash meets and a session or two, as well as shooting several videos for My clips stores. If you want to be involved, email Me! Within the next month or so, I'll put up a new page where you can send in requests to be allowed to meet Me, serve Me, or be part of one or more of My videos. ;) Lucky, lucky you.

I know fucknuggetgoon, and daphne are going to be working very hard to make sure that I hit My $2k ticket goal. Of course, their work won't be over by a long shot. xD After those are paid, I expect a fresh manipedi, new clothes for the trip, shopping and dining money, and of course, I need some cute travel items, which I'll be adding to My wishlist later on down the line.
And daysha - since I know you're probably going to read this - stop being a little bitch. I know you want to meet Me. But you won't be getting to unless you're locked up with MY lock and ready to be drained, emotionally, financially, and physically hahahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment