Monday, March 6, 2017

Accepting Real Time Slave Applications

I have enough room for one or two lucky local losers to serve Me personally and in REAL life. I know how excited that makes you, but be warned - I am picky as fuck and won't choose just anyone. I have high expectations for the local bitches that I select. For those morons who don't understand, I'll make them very clear here.

My real time slaves will be expected to be capable of tributing frequently. They must be smart and able to hold a real conversation, whether that conversation is with My friends, Me, or just some random person on the street. If I wish to record any of Our interactions, you must be comfortable with doing so. Faces can be hidden with a gimp mask for those who have need for it. Oh, and you cannot be allergic to or afraid of dogs or cats. I have one of each.

What I seek:

Houseboy:

you will be seen and not heard. you will visit once a week, unless otherwise instructed. you will be dressed as a housemaid and given a list of chores with each visit. If I am having a party soon, you will arrive beforehand to tidy up, vacuum, and otherwise tend to the house. Should I have need for you during the party, you will be tasked with picking up as We have Our fun, otherwise, you will return afterwards to clean again.

Errand bitch:

you will be available whenever I want you to be. your job will be to shop for My groceries, pick up odds and ends as needed, ship out My packages, serve as My uber, and pretty much handle anything that I don't feel like doing.

Cuckold:

you will drive Us to Our dates, which you pay for while you wait in the car for Us to be done. We will go shopping together for new outfits and lingerie sets, which you'll never see on Me. you will tend to My nails on a bi-weekly basis.

Video slaves:

I am accepting video slaves to participate in human ashtray, foot domination, and ball busting videos. Each video is roughly 10 minutes long. you will not be paid. Again, your face may be hidden.

Each accepted slave will be given My personal number for easy access to Me. you may or may not be rewarded. It is at My discretion. No minimum tributes necessary, but if you are too cheap, I will kick you to the curb and replace you.

Applications will be available shortly. For now, if interested in serving Me real time, send a tribute and shoot Me an email. Anything without a tribute will be ignored.

iwantclips / manyvids / square
GW - psychologicalprincess[@]gmail.com

Not local and wish to serve Me in person anyways? Let's discuss it. Pro session rates are $200 per hour with a $100 deposit. I host at home or in a hotel that you book. Public humiliation sessions are a case-by-case basis.

No comments:

Post a Comment