Sunday, March 6, 2016

Foot Fetish Snapchat, WornFantasy, and Other News

I haven't had much of an opportunity to update. Right now, I'm having a beer and a cigarette :D My lovely new footboy is doing so well, W/we're planning a lunch date sometime soon! It'll be lots of fun :D I'll be making a post soon enough to let you know just how many pets I am open to considering for certain positions, along with their requirements, soon enough.

I've begun selling items on a new website called WornFantasy. I have a few different things up there that I know you'd probably kill to get your grubby little paws on. You can even send Me messages on there, along with tributes, custom requests, and so on. (; Not to mention check out what the other hot ladies have on there. Don't forget to say hello if you stop by! :)


I recently began a new Snapchat, you can purchase My ID at WornFantasy with a 17 token tip, or through My ELM profile! You'll get a month of access to daily photos and short clips, primarily revolving around My gorgeous feet! You'll see all My new pedicures, not to mention My growing heel collection, hehe.

If you're on Fetlife, you can find Me there, too! Just search for lilfoxc and send Me an add request!

No comments:

Post a Comment