Friday, January 17, 2014

New Schedules

I changed jobs, so now I have a very, very different schedule. At the beginning of each week, I will post My availability for the week, includng for Niteflirt and sessions. =]

This weekend:
-Both Saturday and Sunday, I will be available between noon and 3pm. ;) I will leave My Niteflirt line on, but you may only call for certain things: ignore fetish line [listen to Me go about My day at work! I could be cleaning, or taking someone's orders, or simply hanging out with My co-workers] or smoking feftish (for My smoke breaks ;) ). Then I will be available about an hour after I am off, midight, for skyping and chatting on Niteflirt, until I go to bed. ;)

I will share My new schedule for this week when I receive it on Sunday. Be sure to check back!!

Aside from that, I got  a new cell phone :) It's lovely, but it won't be activated until next month. (: Who wants to pay My phone bills for Me? It'll be about $80 per month :)
I also recieved a new pair of ballet flats from someone who wishes Me to do them a lovely foot video *grins* I'll show off the pair when I have them in My hands :D

I've been happy and busy, but make Me even happier and I might clear up some time for you specially ;)


xoxo
Princess

No comments:

Post a Comment